HON. (BARR.) ADDEH ISIBOR CONGRATULATES HON. PRINCE SATURDAY IYOHA AND OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS IN ESAN NORTH EAST LGA
I, Hon. (Barr.) Addeh Isibor, Esq. Member representing Esan North East Constituency I* in the Edo State House of Assembly, and APC candidate, on behalf of my family, the good people of Esan North East Constituency I, and chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Esan North East Local Government Area, heartily congratulate *Hon. Prince Saturday Iyoha on his well-deserved emergence as Chairman-Elect of Esan North East Local Government Council.
I also congratulate the Vice Chairman-Elect, Hon. Raphael Ijiekuemhen*, and all the 11 Councillors-Elect* across the 11 wards of Esan North East LGA on their victory at the polls.
Your emergence is a clear testament to the confidence and trust the good people of Esan North East have reposed in you. It reflects your commitment to service, integrity, and the progress of our great Local Government.
I urge you all to see this mandate as a call to selfless service. You must prioritize the welfare of our people, drive grassroots development, and align with the people-centered vision of our Governor, His Excellency, Senator Monday Okpebholo
As we move forward, let us also work together to mobilize support and ensure we deliver the 2.5 million votes for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s second-term ambition.
Once again, congratulations and may your tenure bring progress, peace, and prosperity to Esan North East.
Signed:
Hon. (Barr.) Addeh Isibor, Esq.
Member, Edo State House of Assembly_
Representing Esan North East Constituency I